Investing your money in a way which reflects your core values
Investors have become increasingly aware of just how their money is invested, the companies they are investing in and whether the actions of these companies best reflect their own personal values. A large number of small investors can drive companies into taking positive steps to help improve the environment and make a positive impact on society.
Sustainable investing does not pose a binary choice, there are many ways you can invest your money for the greater good. Areas for consideration include:
- Environmental: climate change, pollution, deforestation, waste
- Social: human rights, modern slavery, working conditions, child labour
- Governance: executive pay, corruption, board diversity and structure, tax strategy
Our personal approach to investment planning provides you with the ability to screen and choose the areas you would like to focus on whilst aiming to achieve the positive investment returns you’re targeting.
We can review your current situation and discuss your new strategy.
How we can help:
- Work with you to understand and define your investment goals and personal preferences
- Use our industry knowledge to develop and implement a plan that meets your short and long terms goals
- Monitor yours plans against expected performance
Sustainable Investing Podcast
The Retirement Gym Podcast released an episode focussed on Sustainable Investing with guest speaker Phoebe Stone, Head of Sustainable Investing at LGT Vestra.
Sustainable Investing Webinar
On 22 September 2020 we held a webinar which discussed what ESG investing is, why it is becoming more popular, how it impacts the world we live in and in turn how this can create quality investment returns.
The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.